Set up baskets (upside down) with a plastic pumpkin on top.
Place a polyspots that are at a easy, medium and hard distance for each grade level.r
Place the soft balls to use for throwing (kicking?) at the beginning of the line.
Students take turns throwing at the target, then picking up the ball and resetting up the pumpkins for the next person in line.
Dress up one of the basketball hoops with one of the halloween leaf bags that are popular around Halloween
I cut out the bottom of the bag and attached it with plastic ties.
Add a bell to the back of the hoop, so that when a shot is made they hear "bells".
- Have several short jump ropes lying on the floor.
Two people in the group will hold a rope, then move it back and forth on the floor "snake style". If you have two more people in the group be the rope turners, there will be more snakes to cross.
The other players will wear a blindfold and attempt to cross the snakes in the garden without stepping on the snakes.
Keep Your Ghost in the Air
- Setup: balloons and pool noodles.
- How many times can you bat your Ghost (ballooon) in the air without letting it touch the floor.
- Footballs and Tennis balls
- One of the big red bases (Sportime) is used for the target.
- Attach a top to the base that is usually used for Disc Golf. Dress it up "Halloween Style" with one of the Halloween leaf bags.
- Set up three polyspots at a distance that is easy, medium, and hard for each grade level.
- Students take trying to toss a ball through the target.